Before understanding the difference between the Masked Aadhar card and a Regular Aadhar Card, you should clear your concept about both the cards. It has been started to safeguard the Aadhaar card and to prevent the misuse of the Aadhar card. Inside the Masked Aadhaar card, the first 8 numbers of your Aadhar card are hidden and the last four numbers appear. If you use the Masked Aadhaar card, then no one will be able to find your full base number and no one can misuse the data of your Aadhaar card if the base number is not known.
Aadhar Card is now used as the identity card of an Indian citizen. It is made under the plan of the government which said to provide Indian residents with a unique. For this, an individual boy of the government like UIDAI is working. They are authorized to carry out this task. And, the authorized body has successfully generated Aadhaar Card for around 123 crores citizens of India.
The demand for Aadhar Card is very high after the government asked residents to link their Aadhaar cards with mobile numbers, bank accounts and other things. The order has come to improve the delivery services without any corruption and burglary. But, still there are many cases got registered and the government now introduced masked Aadhar.
What is Masked Aadhaar Card?
It is just like a regular Aadhaar but, there is a difference. Yes, the difference is that the number is hidden partially. In masked Aadhaar only last four digits of the Aadhaar number are visible apart from that all the number is crossed. All the other details in the card are the same as the regular card like the name of the resident, DOB, birth, gender, address and the QR code.
What are the benefits of Masked Aadhaar?
There are many advantages of masked Aadhaar because the government has introduced it for the safety of the citizens. So, here have a look at some of the benefits:
- It is verified computerized rendition of the Aadhaar card.
- You will most likely offer this card without dread as initial 8 digit of Aadhaar is veiled.
- The only QR code and statistic data will be accessible. An exchange can happen by means of filtering QR code.
- It will assist people with using it as a proof of ID without uncovering their Aadhaar Number.
- It is marked by UIDAI computerized signature. According to Aadhaar rules, eAadhaar is legitimate verification and proportional to a physical duplicate of Aadhaar.
How to Download Masked Aadhaar?
Are you looking for the ways to download your masked Aadhar card? So, just go to the UIDAI’s official portal/website. Well, one of the most important things to know that if your mobile number is registered within the database of UIDAI then, only you can get your masked card. There are some steps which you should follow:
- Go to the UIDAI’s website and click on the “Download Aadhaar” button to get this Masked Aadhaar.
- You have to choose the option of Aadhaar/VID/Enrolment ID in “I Have” sector.
- You will get the option to tick the masked Aadhaar in your preference.
- You will need to put all the details in the fields given then, hit on request OTP. After that click on the “I Agree”
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number which you have linked with your Aadhaar Number when you click on “Confirm”
- Insert the OTP, just use the Quick Survey then, click on “Download Aadhaar”
- You will get the masked Aadhaar in your system.
- To open the downloaded Aadhaar, enter your password.
Note: The copy that you have downloaded in your system is protected by a password. You need to enter the password. But, you might be thinking about what would be the password if, you have not set any.
How to find the Masked Aadhaar Password?
In order to get the password to Masked Aadhaar Card just follow the steps:
The password would be of 8-digit and it is the first four letter of the name of the candidate and year of the birth of the candidate.
- If the name Kajal Singh and birth year are 1995 then, the password will be KAJA1995.
- If the name is Swati Negi and birth year is 1990, the password will be SWAT1990.
Acknowledgement of Masked Aadhaar
The masked Aadhaar card can be utilized for personality evidence when going in trains, at aeroplane terminals and for inn appointments. It can likewise be utilized to demonstrate your character wherever required. Nonetheless, it can’t be utilized for profiting benefits gave under government welfare plots through DBT. You need to submit standard eAadhaar or a duplicate of your Aadhaar card for all administration welfare plans.
Why you should Use Masked Aadhaar Instead of Regular Aadhaar Card?
Conceal Aadhaar has various advantages over standard Aadhaar cards. There is definitely a difference between regular and masked aadhar card. Your unique Aadhaar number is covered up and no one can get hold of it in veiled Aadhaar. In any case, if there should be an occurrence of ordinary Aadhaar cards, your total Aadhaar number is noticeable which can be utilized by others. Covered Aadhaar can be downloaded at whatever point required while the customary Aadhaar card can be mentioned by visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
What is the difference between a masked base and a regular basis?
- Inside the masked Aadhaar card, the first 8 numbers of your base card are hidden and the last 4 numbers are visible. While all your base numbers are displayed inside the regular base, no number is hidden.
- In addition, the masked card is more secure than a regular basis.
- The number is hidden in the masked base so that no one can misuse your Aadhaar card.
So, these are the only difference between the masked Aadhaar card and the regular Aadhar card. Protect yourself from any kind of misuse because your personal data can be leaked or your money from the bank account can be withdrawn without letting you know.