Various media players are available for Windows computers, but none of them can beat Mx Player. It has recently gained fame due to its easy to use user interface design.
It has the capability to play a peculiar media format on the Android Platform. But it is always convenient and comfortable to watch videos on personal computers like desktops and laptops with a much larger screen.
In this article, we will talk about how to use MX Player in Windows Operating System Computer.
About MX Player
MX player is an application which is primarily found on smartphones. But MX Player can also be installed on a computer.
MX player is compatible with any of the formats like MKV, AVI, Blu-ray and many more. It means that there is no conversion required for the recent downloaded movie.
Features Of MX Player
- A zoom feature is available while viewing movies. These features allow the users to zoom in and zoom out of the video if needed.
- All the users are able to use this application to adjust the brightness of their monitor. There is a slider available found on the right side of the screen. You can use it to scroll up or down to adjust the brightness to your liking.
- You can use Simple sound controls to adjust the level of the sound when using desktop speakers or a surround sound stereo.
- The Size of the screen can be adjusted according to the user’s needs. Although, the best option for the user is to set the display to full screen.
- Most of the versions of MX Players are available. But the basic version will be enough for the users.
- MX Player supports both audio and video of all the formats. It means the user can play a video or an audio file using MX Player.
- MX Player also supports the movie files with subtitles.
How to Download and Install MX Player for Windows 10?
You won’t be able to find an MX Player for Personal Computer(.exe file). It is not available for direct download.
So, to use MX Player in Windows 10. You need to download an android emulator on your computer for install of this application on your Personal Computer.
An Android Emulator is a software that lets you run Android applications on your Windows Computer For Free. We have the best android emulator called BlueStacks. So, some of the steps are given below to install and download MX player for PC.
Step 1: You need to download BlueStacks from any of the websites. Follow the link: https://bluestackshelp.com/
Step 2: After you have downloaded, you need to install BlueStacks on your computer by following on Screen Instructions.
Step 3: Once BlueStacks has been installed, you can open BlueStacks on your computer by following on-screen instructions.
Step 4: After the Bluestacks Application is launched, you can search for MX player.
Step 5: you will be redirected towards the installation page.
Step 6: you can download MX player video player for pc like you download any other application from Google Play on your Android Device. It will take some time to get download and will be installed on your computer.
Step 7: Once the MX Player has been installed on your Windows 10 PC, you can play any video.
Some other alternate ways to get MX Player for Windows 10. You can download MX player apk from any of the online sources and install it in Emulator.
or visit: https://www.mxplayer.in/download-apps